|Guide for Authors|
1. Please attention that the papers submitted to EEL editorial office should not be published or under review to another journals or publications.
2. Papers must be written in good English (American or British usage is accepted, but not a mixture of these) and should have 14 pages or less, excluding figures, tables and references.
4. The journal is free of charge. In order to submit the papers there are not any special format except doc, but if the paper is accepted, the authors must use the following format;
(i) the file format: doc
(ii) font text: Time New Roman.
5. The first page of the manuscript should contain:
(i) the title
(ii) the name(s), institutional affiliation(s) and e-mail address(es) of the author(s)
(iii) an abstract of 50-200 words.
(iv) 3 to 5 JEL categories
(v) 3 to 5 keywords
6. Titles and subtitles should be numbered consecutively (1., 1.1., 1.2., 2., 2.1., 2.2. etc.).
7. Mathematical relations, figures and tables should be numbered consecutively (1, 2, 3 etc.).
8. We followed the reference style of Economics Letters (Elsevier Journal) which is followed as;
9. The authors have to provide any information in order to demonstrate the replication of the results.
1. You will receive an email from assistant editors which confirms that your article received successfully and a manuscript number is allocated to your paper (2 days).
2. After a quick analyzing of the manuscript, the directors of editorial office decide if the paper can be sent to reviewers or is rejected (2 weeks).
3. The reviewers, experts in the field, make the review reports of the paper (2 months and half).
4. Based on the reviewers' reports, the directors of editorial office decide if the paper can be published, needs a minor revision, needs a major revision or is rejected (1 weeks).
5. If your paper needs minor and major revision you have about 3 monthds time to send your revised version to EEL / If your paper is accepted you have 2 weeks time to send your final version with a few corrections or changes.
6. After sending your final version you will receive a PDF version of your accepted article with special format of EEL and by this time you also have 2 weeks time in order to proof your article (you also allowed just for a few short changes). Please mention that at this time you just have 2 weeks time for any proofs and after this time you are not allowed to make any changes on your article and it will be published automatically.
European Economics Letters Group are not responsible for any errors and consequences arising from the use of information contained in this journal and all responsibility presented in European Economics Letters belong to the authors.
The journal seriously alerts the authors to avoid from this mistake. If any plagiarism is found in any articles in any steps of submission, the journal will inform all organization and institution related to the author(s) of article. Authors of the paper with plagiarism must pay all fines for the violation of the copyright.
The copyright to articles published in this journal is reserved (Copyright © EELet.Org.UK). No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means. The transferred right of publication includes the right to process data related to the manuscript and to produce further duplications for commercial purposes. This copyright policy follows international standard. The journal is not responsible for any violation of copyright made by authors or other third persons such as re-submission of the papers to other kinds of publications.